§1. General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Górnicki Invest sp. z o.o. ul. Reja 9, Nysa, POLAND. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the administrator of his clients’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
2. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter.
3. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter, to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent.
2. Any data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
3. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail at email@example.com.
4.We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
5. The Service Provider has the right to disclose User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
6. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
8. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
9. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the site;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d)”Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
Cookie management instructions are available on the site http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.